Price: Please log in for price
Stock Availability: Please call for availability.
Hubbell; Proclick LC fiber connector 50 um laser optimized multimode pre-polished and epoxyless, pack of 12 connectors
Hubbell’s new PROclick™ pre-polished SC and LC fiber connectors are a
reliable, low cost field termination solution, eliminating adhesives and polishing.
Hubbell's PROclick™ pre-polished SC and LC connectors provide a quick,
simple termination method, featuring a pre-installed cleaved fiber with an
index-matching splice mechanism, and a precision factory pre-polished
zirconia ceramic ferrule. Smooth fiber feed, and a micron-precision fiber
alignment mechanism ensures a low loss, high yield termination.
Utilizing a proven fiber clamping method, PROclick™ SC and LC connectors
perform under extreme temperatures specified in Telcordia GR-326 standards.
Termination can be completed in less than 1 minute. Simply insert the cleaved
fiber into the connector, hold in place, and remove the wedge clip to close the
fiber clamp. VFL confirmation after termination may be performed to assure
optimum fiber mating inside the splice element.
- Precision low-loss factory polished connector with integral splice and fiber clamp
- Simple and fast connector termination, with no adhesives or field polishing required
- Provisions for visual light source verification to achieve optimal splice transmission
- Fibers supported: OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, SM
- Wide operating temperature range for thermally stable optical performance
SC: 2.5mm PC, UPC or APC polish
- Insertion Loss: 0.5dB Typ, 0.75dB Max
- Singlemode Return Loss: 55dB Typ, 40dB Min
- Multimode Return Loss: 35dB Typ, 22dB Min
- Operating Temperature Range: -40ºC to +75ºC
- Mating Durability: 500 Cycles <0.1 dB Change
- Zirconia Ferrule:
- TIA-568-C.3 performance requirements
- Telcordia GR-326 end face geometry
- Telcordia GR-326 service life tests
- IEC61754-20 and TIA-604-10 intermateability
- 10-GbE multimode and singlemode optical networks
- Intra-building backbone and horizontal fiber interconnections
- Inter-building OSP entrance terminations
- Data Center and WAN main cross-connect terminations
- Quick deployment remote data links
- Fiber to the Subscriber (FTTX)
- Low reflection angle polish singlemode applications