Price: Please log in for price
Stock Availability: Please call for availability.
Hubbell; 24-port Cat6 patch panel
Zero-crosstalk contact structure provides the highest electrical performance while maintaining true balance.
Integrated labeling and port icon attachment capable.
Wide In-Line Termination Towers
Increased space for lacing and routing cable.
Rolled edge construction eliminates flex during termination.
- NEXT margin over TIA 568-C.2 and ISO 11801 Class E channel specifications 1-250MHz
- Exceeds component requirements of TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and IEC Category 6 components
- Designed and tested for 1.5A of continuous current per pair
- Manufacturing: 100% factory tested
- Universal Wiring (T568A or T568B) Integrated labeling and icon slots for TIA-606-B compliance
- Nose contact material: beryllium copper with precious metal plating with nickel under-plating
- Rear IDC Contact: Phosphor Bronze with 100 micro-inch lead free tin over nickel plating
- Panel material: 14 gauge steel rolled-edge construction
- 2000+ mating cycles with FCC 8-position plug
- Dimensions and mounting holes per CEA-310-E
- TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 component
- ISO/IEC 11801/60603-7-41 6 component
- Third Party tested for TIA 568-C.2 Requirements. Component/Link/Channel
- Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801 Class E
- Mechanical: Verified to TIA-568-C.2
- UL Listed 1863, UL 94 V-0 Flammability Rating ISO9001-2008 Manufacturing Process
- IEEE 802.3b 1000GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ and IEEE 802.3bt 4PPoE Power over Ethernet
- TIA TSB-155 10GbE Over 55 Meters
- Backward compatible with Cat 5E hardware and applications