Price: Please log in for price
Stock Availability: Please call for availability.
Greenlee; 24ft Fish Stix, 1/4" diameter.
- Highly visible green color rods can be easily threaded together and seen when working above ceilings, down walls, or under raised floors
- 1/4 IN (6.4 mm) diameter fiberglass adds rigidity when connecting multiple sections
- 200 lbs. (0.9 kN) maximum pulling strength
- Two different threaded tips accommodate various bundles of wire or cable
- 540-24 includes one 3 IN (0.9 mm) Glo Stix section for improved tip visibility
- Optional Whisk Nose Tip is available for fishing over obstacles, and can be used to guide extended Glo Stix sideways above ceilings by rotating. Can also be used to fish longer lengths by providing a tip that can be snagged from the opposite direction with another extended Fish or Glo Stix with a hook nose tip.
- Accessory : 10497 Hook Nose Tip, 10498 Bullet Nose Tip, 11426 Whisk Nose Tip
- Color : Green
- Diameter : 1/4 IN (6.400 MM)
- Includes : Bullet And "J" Hook Nose Tips
- Length : 24.000 FT (7.300 M)
- Minimum Bend Radius : 6-1/2 IN (165.000 MM)
- Replacement Part : 11583 1/4 IN X 4 FT Fish Stix Section, 11584 1/4 IN X 6 FT Fish Stix Section, 12920 3/16 IN X 20 IN Glo Stix Section, 11585 3/16 IN x 3 FT Glo Stix Section, 11427 3/16 IN x 5 FT Glo Stix Section, 12922 5/32 INX 4 FT Glo Stix Section, 89803 5/32 IN X 6 FT
- Section Length : (3) 6.000 FT (1.800 M), (1) 3.000 FT (0.900 M) And (1) 3.000 FT (0.900 M) Glo Stix Section
- Sections : 5
- Sub Brand : Fish Stix
- Tensile Strength : 200.000 LB (0.900 KN) Maximum Pulling Strength
- Weight : 1.940 LB (0.900 KG)