Price: Please log in for price
Stock Availability: Please call for availability.
Greenlee; LAN Cable-Check™ (Connection Types: RJ45 UTP Modular Plug & Cable TV "F" Coaxial
Quickly and easily test computer patch cords or installed cable runs and trouble shoot common installation problems.
Note: Tester may be used to detect telephone cross-connection schemes for RJ11 & RJ12
- Main unit - Transmitter
- Remote unit - Receiver
- Durable, nylon case with belt loop
- (2) RJ45 shielded patch cords
- 9V battery
This tester quickly helps determine the cause of problems with the network or patch cords.
SpecificationsWeight: 5.15 ozMain Unit Dimensions (in): 4.25" L x 2.48" W x 1.10" DRemote Unit Dimensions (in): 4.25" L x 1.38" W x 1.10" DOutput (Main Unit): 9Vdc Nominal at 3mA maximumConnection Types: RJ45, RJ12, RJ11Battery: 9V 6F22 x 1Battery Life: 50 hours, continuous useMaximum Cable Length: 984' (300 m) maximum
- Troubleshoots cause of problems with patch cords or network to identify open, short, or crossed-connections.
- Verifies proper cabling configuration and good connections.
- LED clearly lights for each pin as the unit goes through the test cycle.
- Cable test begins automatically once the cable is plugged in and the power button is on.
- Choice of slow or fast display speeds.
- Test each individual pin - maps the cable.
- Test integrity of shield (if applicable).